General terms and conditions
By completing the application form and paying the course fee (no later than the previous Monday before the start of the course), the trainee accepts the following conditions.
The adult educating institute provides a tutorial agreement referring to the way of the education, explained in detail in the present agreement. The educating institute assumes the responsibility, that the person taking part in the teaching process (’student’ in the following), will be provided detailed language teaching, based on previous knowledge testing and consultation, according to the student’s needs. The topic of the agreement is: legally approved adult education.
1. Registration number: B/2020/000830
2. Location of the course: 1088 Budapest, Bródy Sándor u. 4. /online
3. Document that can be acquired by completing the course: HLS Diploma - It can be obtained if the participant can achieve at least 60% result on the level test or/and Certificate - Certificate released by the adult teaching institute in the database/ data system. The certificate should be released due to the student’s request, electronically or in paper format, according to the customer’s/ student’s will. The request should be done previously by the customer, and submitted in a document, following the full payment of the course fee and providing the necessary personal data, or within 60 (sixty) days after finishing the course. If the student does not achieve a minimum score of 60% on our end-of-course (= level) test, the level should be repeated by the student.
4. There will be continuous checking and assessment of the knowledge of the Student during the lessons: informal verbal and written assessment. At the end of module, a formal written exam will be given to all participants.
5. Allowed absence: 50%. If this is exceeded, the customer/ student needs to take part in a catch-up lesson or consultation at his/her own expense, else he/her will risk being closed out from the education.
6. Method of payment: cash, credit card, or bank transfer.
7. Responsibilities of the School:
The Training Institute will be responsible for:
a) maintaining a high quality of the course and providing the conditions essential for the successful completion of the course program.
b) stating an estimated number of hours necessary for acquiring the competencies offered by the course. This will be based on the results of the previous assessment of knowledge and needs analysis.
c) ensuring the physical requirements and the teachers of the course.
d) letting the Students know about any sort of emergency that might come up during the duration of the course and of potential modifications to the curriculum immediately.
e) supplying data for statistics described in law LXXVII of 2013.
f) providing Students the course specified above, which is complying with the regulations for adult training.
g) The student will be informed about the curriculum divided on days, hours, number of lessons and places, where the education is done, or about any change made in the above mentioned.
8. Responsibilities of the Student:
a) active participation during the lessons and assessment. Students are expected to come to lessons prepared. Students must cooperate with teachers and classmates. Students may not exceed the maximum limit of absence.
b) accepts the timing and pace of the course and comes to lessons punctually.
c) signs attendance sheet after every session to take extra consultations and makeup lessons. Otherwise, Students can be denied from acquiring the certificate.
d) takes the exam after every module as specified in the course program
e) In case of the lesson is not canceled in time during the private lessons (minimum 24 hours before the lesson starts) from the side of the student, the lesson is late canceled and will not be held later.
f) Expressing political views or party sympathies, discriminative behaviour based on race, ethnicity, religion or sexual orientation are incompatible with the values and norms represented by Magyar Iskola Kft. These actions may therefore result in exclusion from the training.
9. In case of complaints the Student participating in the course may make a verbal complaint to the teacher. If this complaint is not treated successfully, the Student is entitled to hand in a written complaint to the customer service of the School, which is to be dealt with within 8 consecutive days.
10. The School will inform the Student of any changes about the course verbally or in a letter.
11. Breaching the terms and conditions:
a) If the student does not fulfill the responsibilities specified above, the student can be dismissed from the course by the School.
b) In case there is proven evidence that the School failed to start the course or does not complete the course, the student or the person financing the course will be reimbursed with the remaining amounts from the tuition fee.
12. Other regulations of the Fktv. (Adult Teaching Regulations) referring to adult education:
The adult teaching regulation is suspended or inactive, according to the common agreement among the parties/partners (institute and customer). During the cancellation, none of the rights or obligations mentioned in the Adult Teaching Regulations apply to the parties.
The student can terminate the tutorial agreement. Under no circumstances can the termination of the contract be restricted or violated.
The tutorial agreement can be terminated by both of the parties, in case:
the student/ client is incapable to continue the course due to health issues;
the student/ client does not pay the whole fee of the course, even after the requirement from behalf of the institute;
the student has missed from the lessons more than was established in the agreement. Dealing with the absence is effectuated according to point 5.
There is no possibility to refund amounts of the course fee after the starting date.
13. Data management:
The applicants acknowledge that providing personal details is obligatory for them to be able to enroll in courses and receive services. If personal information is not provided, the school will refuse service. Student personal data required for this contract is managed, processed, and protected in accordance with the Adult Education Act - 2013 LXXVI ACT 21§ (1), the Act CXII of 2011 on Informational Self-determination and Freedom of Information, and the EU regulation nr.2016/679 – GDPR. Data is handled and processed manually, electronically as well as paper-based. Data can be used for statistical purposes and may be used for statistical purposes in a non-personally identifiable way. If a course is not paid by the customers, but financed by EU funds or state funds, data shall be transmitted to the controlling authorities, in case of an audit managed by EU or state officials. Furthermore, the Training Institution shall provide access to Qualified Personal Data only to authorized officials, in order to monitor the implementation of a training. The Training Institute records and manages student data until the end of the eighth year from the date of its creation. The student has the following rights: the right for information, correction, restriction, protest, complaint, and the right to go to court. If the GDPR or other legislation gives rise to additional rights, these rights may also be exercised by the Training Institution's contracting facilities. Regarding data management and data protection, the Training Institution has an internal system of rules and control. Magyar Iskola Kft., as a trainer, informs the Applicants that it fulfills its data provision obligation prescribed by law and the personal data of the Applicants (Highest education level, Name, Birth name, Mother's Name, Country of birth, Place of birth, Date of birth, E- email address) to the Adult Education Data Management System (FAR).
14. In issues that are not addressed in this contact the guidelines of the Civilian Code will be pursued. In case of potential disputes,
the contracted partners will abide exclusively by the jurisdiction of the Municipal Court or the District Court where the contract was validated by the participating parties.
15. The Applicant declares that the information given is true and acknowledges that the information on the application is provided voluntarily to be handled by the language school operator as a data controller in accordance with the applicable rules of the applicable law (GDPR, Information Act, Adult Training Act) and its internal rules. You can apply for further information and rights defined in the contract details of the data controller and may contact an authorized body or go to court. The registration of the applicant will be valid on receiving the whole course fee. Only after this payment can Magyar Iskola Kft. guarantee the student's participation in the requested course.
a) The Student accepts that the mode of the course (online or face to face) can be changed anytime due to the health situation. Please note that a decision regarding the mode can be made by the school or with the acceptance of every single participant in the group.
b) Corporate responsibility is part of our school. Hungarian Language School is seeking to reduce paper consumption in registration processes and language lessons.
Therefore, Magyar Iskola Kft. is providing most of the official documents (application form, placement test, terms and conditions, invoice, diploma, etc.) electronically.
c)For visa purposes, our school can provide a Certificate of School Attendance (invitation letter) for our prospective students however it is the responsibility of each student to submit their visa application. Students can receive an invitation letter if they fill in our application form and pay the full course fee. The maximum length is 3 modules (maximum 6 months in advance).
Important: According to our school's policy, the fees are non-refundable. If a student is not able to start our face-to-face course because of visa refusal (or any other reason), the fee can be used on our online courses. Students must start the online course as soon as possible the school offers a suitable class.
Please visit bmbah.hu for further information about requirements.