Our General course is ideal for students that wish to improve their language skills whilst having a job or other main activity. We offer most levels from beginners to advanced throughout the year, giving the options for our students to take breaks between modules or to study non-stop. Our General Course groups are usually smaller, on average 6 students per class. We start the General Course every month for beginners and non-beginners on Monday and Wednesday or Tuesday and Thursday.
The course is 2 days per week (Monday and Wednesday) & (Tuesday and Thursday) from 17:45 pm - 19:30 pm - a total of 4 lessons each week.
Discounted Price: 70.000 HUF / 200 EUR per 8 weeks. Total fee: 80.000,- Ft. Discounts are valid if you register until the last Thursday before the course starts.
The price includes the following;
- 32 lessons of Hungarian language training
- All material during class
- Activity book "Magyar Ok" (At the beginning of each module, A1, A2, B1, etc)
- Workbook "Magyar OK" (At the beginning of each module, A1, A2, B1, etc)
- Test at the end of each module
- Access to the SchoolDrive surface
- Certificate at the end of the course
- Administrations fees, enrollment certificate, invitation letter, etc.
Every month we start a new super-intensive course for beginners, check our key dates section for the start of the next course.
Non-beginners can join after taking a placement test in person or online through the links below.
The students will receive an enrollment package at the beginning of each course.