INTENSIVE MORNING GERMAN
September 12th, 2022 - A1.2 level
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
Time: 10.30hrs – 14.00 hrs
Price for 4 weeks / 64 lessons
Face to Face: 106.000 ,- Ft / 263,- EUR
How to register
Fill in the application form
Send an email to the email@example.com with the chosen course name and starting date
Scope and goal: reach the A1 level in general German Language, as foreign language based on the six- level scale of competence established by the European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR). After completing the course, the student is going to be able to demonstrate that he/she can communicate in a very simple and correct manner. The student is going to be able to understand and utilise common expressions and basic sentences (e.g. family, introduction, work, surroundings, weather) and introduce himself/herself and others, e.g. where they live.
The course is 4 days per week (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday) from 10:30 am - 14:00 pm - a total of 8 lessons each week.
Course fee: 106.000 HUF / 263 EUR per 4 weeks.
A1.1 covers the following topics (64 lessons): German Alphabet, introduction, countries,
numbers, family, shopping, jobs, house, office, time, freetime, transport
A1.2 covers the following topics (64 lessons): directions, in the city, plans, hobbies, daily routine, schedules, health, clothes, weather, general appearance
The price includes the following;
- 64 lessons of German language training
- All material during class
- Test at the end of each module
- Activity book "Menschen A 1 Kursbuch"
- Workbook "Menschen A 1 Kursbuch"
- Access to the SchoolDrive surface
- Certificate at the end of the course
- Administrations fees, enrollment certificate, invitation letter, etc.
The registration and payment deadline is the Monday before the starting date of the course. Registration becomes final as soon as the course fee is paid.
- Menschen Niveau A1, Deutsch als Fremdsprache, Kursbuch, Hueber Verlag, Deutschland
- Menschen Niveau A1, Deutsch als Fremdsprache, Arbeitsbuch mit CDs, Hueber Verlag, Deutschland
- Additional course material prepared and distributed by teacher